Sunday, September 9, 2012

Welcome Back!


Welcome to 7th Grade Humanities and welcome back to Lab! This week we'll be introducing a couple important ideas that will serve us for the next few months and throughout the year. We'll introduce ourselves to each other, to the course and its procedures, and to our first unit: Identity. Over the next couple months, we'll spend a lot of time examining what determines the identity of a person, a group, and a culture. We'll read non-fiction, poetry, graphic narratives; and we'll write-- a lot! I hope you are as excited as I am to begin the year!

If you are looking for homework for humanities class, you can find this week's schedule and assignments here.

I will use this page for group and class discussion, and occasionally to post links to other sites. Remember, if you post on the blog:  

1. Use your first name, your last initial, and the class you are in. For example, I would sign my posts as: Joe (my first name) D. (my last initial) Drogos 1-2 or Drogos 6-7 (the classes I'm in.)

2. Be respectful and thoughtful.

3. All comments are moderated before they are published.



No comments:

Post a Comment